Highly skilled and organized Healthcare Professional with strong experience in managing and overseeing daily administrative functions and ensuring compliance. Possess strong leadership and team working skills along with effective communication abilities, computer proficiency, and knowledge of medical terminology. Committed to ensuring quality care is delivered ethically and with integrity. Seeking an opportunity to share and expand my knowledge within the Healthcare Administration field.
- MODCO Community Leader Under 50 Honoree (2019)
- Legacy Magazine 40 Under 40 Honoree (2019)
- MIND & MOBILITY Employee of the Year (2014)
- Atlanta Human Performance Employee of the Year (2009)
JANUARY 2019 – NOVEMBER 2019
Financial Controller / MIND & MOBILITY, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Assumed management of Accounts Payables, resulting in 25% reduction in expenses.
- Provided and interpreted weekly financial reports and provided financial analysis and recommendations on new opportunities.
- Oversaw completion of financial weekly and month-end activities.
- Collaborated with Director of Operations, Director of Nursing, and Clinic Directors to produce best operational outcomes.
- Performed all activities required to process payroll for all company employees.
- Monitored and maintained company’s Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables to ensure precision, ensuring collection of $30K+ in weekly Accounts Receivables.
- Completed insurance verifications for incoming and returning clients.
- Coordinated and implemented successful options for transitioning from outsourced to in-house billing processes.
- Performed quarterly audits on all client accounts.
NOVEMBER 2016 – DECEMBER 2018
Operations Manager / MIND & MOBILITY, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Promoted to Operations Manager due to ability to produce significant results and increase employee engagement.
- Responsible for the acquisition, retention, and maintenance of clients through the implementation of orchestrated marketing.
- Ensured that client and employee needs and expectations, as well as the company’s financial objectives were met or exceeded.
- Coordinated and implemented client and employee referral programs.
- Collaborated with Clinic Directors to improve company processes, policies, and procedures.
- Wrote, organized, and implemented Position Agreements for all organizational staff members
- Developed the company’s organizational chart.
- Successfully led team of 4 employees in formulating and completing company’s Operations Manual.
- Ensured that company achieved 85% passing rate in compliance with AHCA and CHAP guidelines.
- Organized company team building and holiday events.
- Recognized by Executives for 5 years of outstanding commitment and dedication to the company’s mission, vision, and values.
MARCH 2012 – NOVEMBER 2016
Client Relations Manager / MIND & MOBILITY, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Chosen as 2014 Employee of the Year of 40 employees
- Ensured patient satisfaction and retention.
- Successful resolution of phone, email, and general queries.
- Participated in hiring training, and scheduling of all administrative staff hires.
- Worked collaboratively with qualified healthcare professionals providing comprehensive care for patients and assisted with managing home care services.
- Supervised and oversaw registration and scheduling processes of patients.
- Played integral role in facilitation of company’s expansion by securing appropriate licensing
- Ensured compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws, and ethics.
- Successfully purchased, tracked, and managed equipment and inventory
- Ensured accurate implementation and usage of electronic medical records systems.