Clinical Research Assistant/ Specialty Medications Authorization Specialist | 09/2021- current Foundation for Sickle Cell Disease Research I Hollywood, Florida
Group Medical Training/ Development Officer, and Clinical Assistant | 04/2018 – 03/2020 Associates MD Medical Group| Davie, Florida
- Clinical Assistant to group practice
- Co-develop/ design training protocols and assessments to build select clinical competencies of medical staff /EMR training
Clinical Observership: Endocrinology │12/2015
Cleveland Clinic- Florida│Weston, FL
• Completed clinical rounds with attending endocrinologist
• Completed patient history and clinical examinations, and presented assessment and patient care plan
Clinical Coordinator│10/ 2014 –12/2017
Plantation Primary Care Physicians│ Plantation, Florida
• Assisted internists with the daily functions of the office including preparing patients for procedures, reviewing patient
results, entering and reviewing clinical notes, referrals, patient education and counseling.
Chief University Physician and Public Health Educator│10/ 2011- 01/2014
The Mico University College- Health Center │ Kingston, Jamaica
• Restructured the health center to become fully operational, through the implementation of new health care policies,
redesign of patient care system and reorganization of student and staff health records.
• Hired, trained and managed health center staff.
• Conceived patient education initiatives including the Annual Mico Health Fair, and student/staff wellness program, and
“Safe Sexual Practices” campaign,
• Formed local partnerships to gain on-campus presence of the mobile mammography and mobile eye testing units.
Jamaica Southern Regional Health Authority
Medical Officer│07/2010- 07/2011
Black River Hospital St. Elizabeth, Jamaica
• Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Emergency Room.
Jamaica South East Regional Health Authority
Medical Officer: Family Medicine│07/2009- 06/2010
Stony Hill Health Center│ Kingston, Jamaica
Senior House Officer: Family Medicine│01/2009-06/2009
Edna Manley Health Center│ Kingston, Jamaica
Senior House Officer: Emergency Room │07/2008-12/2008
University Hospital of the West Indies │Kingston, Jamaica
Clinical Internship │07/2007-06/2008
University of the West Indies│Kingston, Jamaica
• Clinical rotations at several hospitals including: Kingston Public Hospital, Bustamante Hospital for Children and Victoria