- Hollywood, FL
- Homestead, FL
- Belle Glade, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Lakeland, FL
- Tallahassee, FL
- Jacksonville, FL
Assists physicians, nurses, and other medical staff by performing administrative and clinical duties.
We are also offering a BONUS incentive: for an applicant that interviews with us and is offered a position, we will give you a bonus of $1,000.00! $500 is earned after the first 2 weeks of working and the remaining $500 is earned after 90 days of working.
- Prepares treatment rooms for patient examinations.
- Cleans treatment rooms following patient examinations.
- Interviews patients to obtain their medical history.
- Records patient medical history, vital statistics, and test results and insurance in patient medical files, and collects copays
- Collects and uploads documents for billing purposes
- Schedules and performs routine screening tests, such as height and weight measurements and blood pressure checks.
- Draws blood, removes sutures, changes dressings.
- Purchases and maintains supplies and equipment.
- Cleans and sterilizes medical equipment and instruments.
- Properly disposes of contaminated supplies.
- Assists physicians during examination by handing over instruments and materials.
- Assists in keeping the overall office clean by taking out the trash, and sweeping, as needed/necessary.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Education: Associate’s degree
Experience: 3-4 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Licenses/Certifications: CPR and first aid certification required; certification as a medical assistant (CMA) strongly preferred
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness